Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Welcome me to the Net

My life is simply fantastic. It's not like I'm braggin or anything, but come on. I just got handed $32m over eight years to coach football. Is this a great country or what? Aside from getting out of that stupid pro game, I was even able to get under the skin of NCAA Prez Miles Brand who thought I might be getting paid a little too much dinero. Apparently ol' Miles doesn't look at the income statement of participating universities when it comes to Bowls and March Madness. I'm a bargain.

Speaking of Miles, does anybody know why Les Miles is so ticked off at LSU? Damn, I left him a cupboard full of talent and no NCAA snoopers in the house. No need to drop the F-bomb on me Les. Perhaps you're feeling a bit insecure?

Attention media outlets: I really am a nice guy. Stop going through my trash for clues. I'm not leaving here ever, or at least not for 18 months or so.

Anyway, I digress. It's hotter than hell out here on the practice field. My guys are on the edge of puking. But this will all pay off down the road. Like I said at my press conference when I was hired, I want every team to simply hate lining up against the University of Alabama.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nick, You need to sponsor:

http://www.rollti.de