Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Some Arrest Stuff

Had a little layoff over the weekend from updating all my fans. Mal's lawyers wanted to make sure my public diary was on the up and up. Made Paul Jr. get me a few cold ones Saturday afternoon since I'm in charge and all.

Tried to get some rest over the weekend, but I get this damn phone call the other night from one of Tuscaloosa's finest. He tells me one of my boys has been arrested on the strip. "What for?" I ask.

"Apparently, he was talking to some friends and wouldn't go to bed."

Ok, so we got that kid at Notre Dame was transporting liquor. Catholic Boy said that was an "honest mistake." Boys at Tennessee are abusing the "substance policy." Boys at Auburn can't spell. Ok, that's not against the law, but maybe it should be.

Seriously, I can't believe how much press this gets. It was even on ESPN.com. That's right, the same channel that thought 'Bama was an afterthought a year ago is now covering midnight incidents in Tuscaloosa, AL. Must suck to be them.

Here's my official statement. Who gives a ratt's ass. My all-world defensive back will run about a gazillion wind sprints over the next month, and sit out the first series against Western Carolina. Done. Roll Bama.

No comments: