Friday, August 10, 2007

Thursday Practice Update

Ok, Mal says I have to give these fricken practice updates daily. Like every day. I wonder, how much does the press actually think things change from day to day. They eat this stuff up - I sometimes put strange colored jerseys on kids just to get a rise out of reporters. "It's the new Saban System," they sometimes murmur. I can't believe how gullible they are.

Anyway, here's the update for yesterday. My boys practiced twice. It was hotter than holy hell. No, we haven't decided on a starting running back. Heck, we haven't decided on squat. Right now, we're just running around in shorts trying to get in better shape so we don't wilt in November. This massive heat wave is great for team building. Roll Bama. The King needs some shade.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Appreciate the updates "Nick". Adding you to my favorites so keep up the good work! Roll Bama!