Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Kenny Rogers - Singer or Reporter?

So as you may have figured out yesterday, I was pissed. I tell the press repeatedly there is no depth chart, then they go try to wrangle starting roles out of my boys. In my book they are all first stringers if they can make it through this stifling heat. I wish they would stop screwin around with the King's ways. I'm not exactly the pushover that Steak Boy was.

Shout out to my boy Kenny Rogers of the Dothan Eagle. Apparently when his entertainment career was over - which occurred somewhere between the movie "Six-Pack" and the song "Islands in the stream" - he converted to reporter for the Dothan Eagle. Not exactly the most respected profession, but in this case I think it was a step up.

I digress. Thanks Kenny for printing the entire statement I made yesterday about this depth chart thing - word for word. I don't know if you're trying to kiss my butt to get an interview, or if you were too lazy to actually write anything yourself, but I think it serves the purpose nonetheless. Roll Bama.

No comments: