Thursday, August 9, 2007

Here's a wild thought

Saban Field at Bryant-Denny Stadium. That would be cool. I wonder if Mal could make that happen before the first game. He did manage to get me on the front and back of the media guide, not to mention devoting chapters to the 92,000 who showed up at the spring scrimmage, I mean game. This job is great. We haven't even lined up for the first game, and it's like I am King. Welcome to Tuscaloosa, my kingdom.

Somebody tell Paul Jr. to get me some Gatorade or something, it's hot as hell out here. And if he could get the product renamed to Sabanade, that would be fantastic. I don't want anything related to Gators or Tigers near my boys.

Cecil, you'd didn't write any nice columns this morning. Don't make me have to read Finebaum for my entertainment. That dude is weird.

No comments: