Thursday, August 16, 2007

Fanmail from Bayou Country

I'm the King, and it's really showing this morning in my mailbox. It seems that my little meeting with Lester yesterday certainly stirred up the folks in Bayou Country.

Dear King. F You. Yours Truly, L. Miles - Baton Rouge, LA
Lester, I told you to sit down. You really should take an anger management class. I do yoga and mediation. In your case, you might want to add some meds on top of it.

Dear Mr. Saban. If we offer you $5m, will you bolt Bama and come back to LSU? The U-Haul truck is already at Les' house. Your old buddy, The LSU Athletic Director - Baton Rouge, LA
We're not buddies anymore. And I never really liked crawfish.

Dear Sir Nick King or whatever. Who gives a shit. Let's just get drunk and watch football. Yours truly, Jo Bob Harrison - Metairie, LA
Ok, this is the kind of fan I'm used to down there. Same number of names as teeth in their mouths: three. They are like Cubs fans really. Whether their football team is worth a damn or not, they really just want to get drunk and party on a Saturday night. Who doesn't? I think old Jo bob is already in to the Schlitz.

Keep the emails coming, it's simply entertaining. Roll Bama.

No comments: