Monday, August 13, 2007

Sneak-Peak at Auburn Uniforms

Since the Jester and I are now on speaking terms, our relationship has really risen to a new level. As part of the truce, we've agreed not to turn each other in to the NCAA. Of course I didn't tell him I had a "Clone" now to do my dirty work. I'm gonna love screwin with Jester's mind. At LSU, what what our biggest rival, Tulane? The King didn't even have a worthy Jester, and that was no fun at all. Apparently we are now LSU's biggest rival - at least according to Coach Cajun Potty Mouth.

So back to Auburn. Jester hasn't tripped up and given me his game plans yet, but he did shoot me a copy of the logo that will adorn Auburn uniforms this year. It's the 40th anniversary of Auburn's only football national championship. I don't think they won the "Dunkel" title that year, but I'm pretty sure they must have been cheating. Jester says they are also considering putting this at midfield, and marketing a set of commemorative Pepsi products.

Of course 'Bama is no angel. But we didn't get caught for cheating until 1993. And since I'm King, I have decided 1993 didn't actually happen. As a result, we didn't forfeit any games. I stricken thee from the record any and all references to NCAA Probation. Done. Roll Bama.

No comments: