Friday, September 28, 2007

Some "sharing" at Free Shoes U.

Ok folks, I know Bobby is a "saint," but give me a break. Things are beginning to get a little loose over in Tallahassee. Check out this quote from Florida State prez T.K. Wetherell:

"I'm pretty comfortable," Wetherell said about the investigation. "I'm more concerned at this point with what I don't know than with what I do know. Some of those 23 may come off the list. Whether somebody else goes on, that's the kind of stuff we're running down now. It may go up by a few or down by a few."

Dude, if that's not a definition for "lack of institutional control," I don't know what is. Sounds like the guy is covering his own ass right and left. It could be more, it could be less, I'm kinda worried, but not, blah blah blah.

Folks, let me translate this for you. He's scared out of his pants that about half the football team is gonna get busted for cheating before Bobby gets run out of.. I mean, retires.

Roll Bama.

King Nick.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Come back!!!! This blog is hilarious!!!!

Anonymous said...

I agree! Please come back! Have you been kidnapped by irate Auburn fans? I'll contribute to your ransom!

Anonymous said...

Please come back!!! This is the funniest blog I've ever read!