Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Jester supports Croom? Really? So Surprising.

Oh my goodness, did you hear the scuttle-butt coming out of Auburn this morning? Apparently Jester is giving his full support to Sly Croom. Seems like I remember him voicing similar support for Steak Boy. It's truly shocking that Jester would support a coach at a division rival who is 10-26 over the past four years. Guess what? I'm pulling for Croom to stay on a few more years too. I might even be willing to contribute part of the King's ransom to make this happen.

I've got a feeling I will voicing my support for Jester to stay on too when his team limps to November just over .500. Maybe Sly's team will contribute to the cause this Saturday. He's already my beaatch on the recruiting trail around this state. Just wait till we hit the field.

Roll Bama.

No comments: