Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Oh My, it's Steak Boy

So Terry decided we needed some 'Bama stuff for the house. It's all about this Crimson Karma she's been talking about. And you know, she's right. As King, you need items that point to your greatness everywhere from the Stadium to the wall just above your toilet. So I go into my office this morning, and I nearly quaffed the Sabamoca out my nose. Check out this print:

What the holy hell is this? Did 'Bama fans actually buy this print?I know things have been desperate here for years, but I didn't know even the artists were drinking to get through the pain. I explained to Terry that not all 'Bama history is worth hanging on the wall. Steak Boy next to the Bear. It's like Jester next to , well, ok, nothing from Auburn to compare. But it's ridonculous. I think Heinz-57 here lost more games in four years at Saban Field at Bryant Denny Stadium than Bear did in his whole career.

On another note, we have started casting for my statue. Did ya'll notice there is an extra space next to Bear over at the stadium? Roll Bama.

No comments: