Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Auburn People Follwing the Tide

I have to take a little timeout from all the Sabanoia talk to share a public service announcement. Apparently, Auburn fans are so distraught with the start of the season that they've decided there is only one game left: the one in November against the 'Bama and the King.

Unfortunately, they are now travelling in their homes from town to town watching 'Bama games to help Jester spy on us. I'm not so worried about a lesser team getting an advantage by seeing my boys up close during practice. But I am concerned with what the local health department calls "unsanitary conditions." My advice is to avoid the area behind Shoney's Big Boy on McFarland Boulevard, and you're probably fine.

Roll Bama.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is that a Sandwitch or a phone in his hand..LMAO,,

Anonymous said...

How desperate the Barners have become. It's truly a beautiful thing. ALL HAIL KING SABAN!!

RTR